|Job Role||Staff Specialist SQA Engineer|
Cloud Life cycle Management (CLM) is BMC’s strategic cloud management offering. It has established itself as a leader in the cloud management space, and earned top ratings from analysts and customers. BMC’s cloud product revenues have gone from zero to $100M+ in 2 years, and CLM enjoys high customer satisfaction scores. CLM is a complex, multi-tiered and multi-platform product that integrates with other BMC’s products and utilizes a variety of advanced technologies, languages and tools.
- Collaborate within and across functional organizations to ensure that the products meet requirement
- Be part of RnD team that work with Product Management to define and execute on features and functionality that is part of the delivery of the Cloud
- Verify that the product is of a high quality, meet functional as well as non-functional requirements such as scale, volume, performance, security and more.
- Design, create and review test plans
- Create and maintain test scenarios using programming or scripting language.
- Execute tests, detect and analyze and report failures. Accurately estimate sizing, schedules and resource within area of responsibility.
- Automate tests using automation technologies
- QA of enterprise software products, preferably in the cloud management space
- Creating test plans and test execution, both manual and automated
- Familiarity with automated frameworks such as SilkTest, Test NG, Selenium or others
- Hands on experience with Multi-platform systems (Windows, Linux, UX)
- Hands on experience with Databases (Oracle and MSSQL), UI and Web Technologies
- Comfortable with self-management and working autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree In Computer Science or equivalent
- Background in the cloud technology
- API testing, including writing Java test code
- Strong adherence to test-driven development
- Hands on experience in delivering scalable, distributed, multi-platform enterprise software
- Good understanding of Operating Systems, Networking and Virtualization concepts
- Good team player
BMC Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How To Apply For BMC: