Name of the Company : Deloitte
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Designation : Associate/ Analyst
Salary Offered : As Per Industry
Deloitte Company Profile :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited /dəˈlɔɪt/, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young, and KPMG. Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries. In FY 2012–13, it earned a record $32.4 billion USD in revenues.In 2012, it was reported that in the UK, Deloitte had the largest number of clients amongst FTSE 250 companies
Job Description :
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure the tickets are closed or escalated as appropriate.
- Should have basic knowledge about computer software and hardware.
- Should stay informed about ongoing issues/outages, changes in environment that are communicated via email and other channels regularly.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding with a consummately professional attitude.