FRESHERS – KAAR TECHNOLOGIES : Off-Campus : BE / BTECH : Trainees : On 20 December 2018 @ Tamilnadu
Mahendra Engineering College
Recruitment for the company – Kaar Technologies
(Freshers) Walk-In : Pooled Off-Campus : BE / BTECH : Trainees – Software / Sales / Marketing / Business Development / Pre-sales @ Tamilnadu
Greetings from Placement Team of ‘Mahendra Engineering College’ ! We are organizing a Pooled Off-Campus event for the company ‘Kaar Technologies’. The event details are as mentioned below:
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria : (Mandatory)
# BE/BTECH (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE)
1. Students with consistent 80% in 10th, 12th and Male – 75% and Female – 85% in UG without history of arrears are eligible.
2. Students who have plans for full-time higher-studies sooner or later, are not eligible for the selection process. The organization recommends higher-learning through distance education.
Job Details :
# Job Title and Role: Trainee – Software / Sales / Marketing / Business Development / Pre-sales
# CTC: 5 Lakhs per annum. First 6 months OJT stipend of rupees 10,000/- for first 3 months and rupees 20,000/- next 3 months.
Selection Process :
# We will conduct the interview rounds on a 2 days slot.
# Part 1 – Online Test (60 questions to be answered in 60 minutes) Questions will revolve around Quantitative Analysis, Logical Skills and Reasoning Ability, Java Competency Assessment, Business English Assessment.
# Part 2 – Group Discussion
# Part 3 – Technical Interview
# Part 4 – Final Interview
– 8:30 Students to assemble for online assessment
– 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m – Online test
– 11:00 a.m. to 11.40 a.m. – Pre-placement Talk
– 11: 40 a.m to 12:00 p.m – Online test announcement
– 12:15 p.m to 1:30 p.m – Group Discussions – (GD sessions in groups of 8 members each 12mins. (2 resumes with GD Interview sheets to be organized for the panel)
– 1.30 p.m to 2.30 p.m. – Lunch
– 02.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. – Technical Interviews
– 03.40 p.m. to 06.00 p.m. – Final Interviews
– 06.00 p.m. Onwards – Distribution of Offer Letters.
– Based on the interview completion on day 1, will decide for day 2 process
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume – Multiple Copies
# Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
# Passport Size Photograph
# College ID Card
Walk-In Date : On 20th December 2018
Walk-In Venue :
Mahendra Engineering College,
Salem – Tiruchengode Highway,
Mahendhirapuri, Namakkal District,
Tamilnadu – 637503
Contact Person : HR
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.