Uttarakhand Police invites application for the post of 150 Sub-Inspector through direct recruitment. Apply before 01 March 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Inspector (Female)
- No. of Vacancy : 150 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- .
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/ OBC Candidates : 5 years (Only Uttarakhand Domicile)
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Exam & Certificate Verification.
Application Fee : General / OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.25/- for Reserved (SC/ST) category candidates through treasury challan.
How to Apply Uttarakhand Police Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all the relevant documents and Challan send to any SP Office of district of Uttarakhand as per Official Notification on or before 01.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 01.03.2016